The sterilization-grade glove production line is mainly to produce nitrile gloves that meet European and American standards. The differences from the ordinary nitrile glove production line are:
1. Raw material: medical grade nitrile latex
2. Production line: precision of production line equipment
3. Supporting facilities: additional soaking, drying, and ethylene oxide sterilization
4. Chemical formula: proprietary formula for medical sterilized gloves
5. Testing: manually testing each glove
1. Production line frame: mainly welded by steel structure.
2. Ceramic hand mold: made of hard ceramics, small size, medium size, large size, etc.
3. Boiler, hot blast stove: Provide heat energy for the entire production line.
4. Motor and reducer: the main driving equipment of the glove production line.
5. Stripping machine and counting machine: At the later stage of glove forming, take off the glove from the ceramic hand mould.
The nitrile glove production line mainly uses ceramic molds. The ceramic molds are recycled after the demolding process is completed. They need to be cleaned before reuse. Hot water spraying and rolling brush scrubbing processes are used to bring the ceramic hand molds in turn by a mechanical chain. It is cleaned in the washing tank and water washing tank, and immersed in the coagulant, then dried in an oven, and then passed through the processes of dipping, drying, chlorine washing, and curling twice.
1. Outstanding chemical resistance, resistance to a certain pH, and good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance and friction resistance.
3. Comfortable style. The curved fingers of the glove palm based on ergonomic design make it comfortable to wear and facilitate blood circulation.
4. Does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
5. The degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
6. There is no silicon component and certain antistatic performance, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residue, low ion content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
It is widely used in electronics factories, medical inspection, food industry, housework, chemical industry, aquaculture, glass products, scientific research and other industries.